Created for students by students, Bruin Connections is your one-stop location for information on health and well-being programs, services, and resources currently available to support our Bruin community during the 2021 - 2022 academic year.
As students, we recognize that the COVID-19 pandemic has introduced multiple changes to our lives, our anticipated academic experience, and our Bruin community as a whole. During these challenging times, SHEP, Student Affairs, and other campus organizations have maintained an unwavering commitment to Bruins’ holistic well-being. A variety of online programs, services, and resources have been created for Bruins to help us all keep, build, and even deepen connections during this time.
Information on these offerings is continuously being shared with Bruins via email and the internet which you can now also find in one location - right here! Bruin Connections is here to help! #youarenotalone. You got this.
And we got you.
-SHEP Peer Health Educators
Campus Health and Well-being Programs & Events
Select thumbnails below to access these specific Student Affairs departmental event calendars:
Campus Community Support Resources
- UCLA COVID-19 information page
- UCLA Ashe Center
- UCLA Building Community - Events and Virtual Engagement. Find your people, purpose, and how to stay connected throughout the year.
- Community Programs Office (CPO) - Basic Needs Resource Guide for Students. Find more information about the Online Food Closet here, too!
- UCLA Graduate Resource Center - Spring 2020 Graduate and Professional Student Resource Guide
- UCLA Asian American Studies Center & Fielding School of Public Health - COVID-19 Multilingual Resource Hub
- UCLA Healthy Campus Initiative